We're a full service computer repair shop in Fayetteville, Arkansas, specializing in affordable computer repair for the NW Arkansas area. We remove viruses / spyware, install software, upgrade hardware, recover data, setup networks, repair PCs and Macs, towers or laptops. We specialize in strange problems, bringing slow computers back to life, and saving you $$$.
What can we do for you? Here is a list of ways that we can help:
Free Diagnosis if we do the work (otherwise $20)
Virus, trojan, rootkit & malware removal.
Protection against future virus infections.
Recover Pictures/Music/Videos/Information from Phones
Laptop Screen Repair
Restore lost data, and recover data from damaged hard-drives.
Repair hardware problems.
Digital Forensics & Data Recovery
Install new hardware and software
Install Windows/Mac/Linux Operating Systems, updates and other software.
Restore your computer to a factory fresh state.
Setup secure wireless networks and devices (printers, hard drives, etc..).
Install printers, or network devices.
And more! Just ask.
Unless included in a package, our hourly rate for general work is $70 an hour in-shop / $80 an hour on-site, plus expenses. We bill in 15 minute increments, with a 1 hour minimum.
Virus/Malware removal + PC Tuneup:$80
- This package resolves most computer problems you may encounter (slowness, internet issues, pop-ups, driver issues, viruses, can't open any programs, missing desktop, blue screen of death, application hijacking, registry errors, etc...)
Full System Restore:$100+ Data Backup, Antivirus:$50
- For more serious problems where windows has been severely damaged by viruses or malicious programs, or when replacing/upgrading hard drives. We backup all your files (email, documents, pictures, financial data, movies, etc..) and start from scratch with a clean installation of Windows. We then transfer your documents and files back onto your computer, get everything situated, and install software to help keep you protected in the future. Afterwards, it runs just as fast as the day you bought it!
Laptop Screen Replacement:$70 Install + Screen ($100-$130)
- Screens break. Maybe you accidentally sat on it, maybe your cat yanked it off the table. Don't fret, we can replace that screen with a brand new one.
New WiFi Network:$80
- We'll setup a secure wireless network, and connect all your devices to it.
- Failed Hard Drives, accidentally deleted files, these things happen to us all (usually at very inconvenient times). Bring your computer or drive to us, we'll give you a free estimate before we do any work, then we'll recover your invaluable data and set your mind at ease.
- Locked out of your own computer, can't remember your password? Let us reset it for you, so you can move on with your life.
On-Site Service Fee:
Prairie Grove/Elkins: $30
Contact & Location
Call or txt us at 479.422.7574and tell us what kind of problem you're experiencing. We'll quote a rough repair price and setup a time for a free diagnosis. Ocassionally we're busy helping a client and can't get to the phone. Just leave a message with your name, number, a brief description of the problem you're experiencing, and we'll get back to you right away.
You can also email us - email@example.com. Please include a brief description of your computer problem or request.
31 E. Center St. Suite 200 B
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Shop hours are Monday - Friday, 11am - 6pm.
We do our best to schedule on-site work before 11am, however we may ocassionally be out of the shop working on-site. Please call or txt.
Winter Weather Policy:
We will be closed if Fayetteville schools are closed.
Meet the owner
My name is Kevin Kelsey and I've been fixing things all my life. I started this company because I believe that computer repair should be painless and affordable. With 15 years of hands-on experience, and 7 years professional experience, I have become a specialist in computer troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
I personally fix every computer myself, because I want to make sure that it's done right the first time.
I love what I do, and look forward to working with you.